Security Turnstiles…The Ins & Outs
The Ins and Outs of Security Turnstiles: Advance Systems Access Control Solutions offers a comprehensive inventory of security turnstiles, from standard three-arm waist-high systems to full-height turnstile gates and even sophisticated barrier and barrier-free Optical security turnstiles. Security turnstiles are relied upon by a plethora of firms, industries and areas of commerce for their sheer maximum security abilities – of the more common security turnstile varieties are the full-height types, able to be engineered to meet all security and control requirements while being configured as stand-alone units or as part of an integrated system. Normally available in a number of finishes including stainless steel, powder coat or a hot-dipped galvanized style, these units can be fitted by Advance Systems Access Control Solutions for any application boasting cutting-edge technology and features.
Typically, full-height turnstiles and turnstile gates come in three classic layouts:
• Full-Height Single – Available in such finishes as Classic Stainless, Galvanized or a rainbow of colours, these provide style and security with a fully customizable touch for unique needs.
• Full-Height Tandem – Available with the same features and finishes as the Single.
• Full-Height Manual Passage Gate – Matching Passage Turnstile Gates and Matching Barriers boast manual and electronic locking access gates and custom filler barriers to match any of our full-height turnstiles.
Optical turnstiles are another form of security turnstiles, utilising a non-restrictive method to control traffic flow. These Optical turnstiles, as they are known, are ideally suited for office personnel control requirements where the majority of the employees enter using an ID card. Some classic Optical turnstile features and benefits include:
• Rapid pedestrian advancement/movement and barrier-free ADA access while preventing tail-gating by those without credentials.
• Highly customizable in finishes such as pure satin stainless or fine wood cabinetry.
• Integrates with all standard access control equipment.
• Illuminated visual colour indicators/icons.
• Audible tones for approved or rejected IDs
• Bi-directional functionality
Waist-high security turnstiles are typically used in banks, offices, embassies and museums and can take on any look – we have these available in:
• Satin stainless
• Powder coat
• Finely crafted wood cabinetry
• Any design aesthetic to suit a custom need
Our turnstiles, regardless of application, are designed to exceed expectations for years of reliable performance.