Pay and Display Parking
Advance Systems Access Control Solutions is a true leader in the industry in terms of its cost effective and cutting edge parking payment solutions. Check out one of its latest solutions for automating the entire parking payment system.
Pay & Display Parking Machine
The latest automated parking payment and display machine from Advance Systems Access Control Solutions allows for quick and easy unattended parking fee payment. One of the most notable advanced features of this machine is that it is able to produce change with coins.
Features of the Pay & Display Parking Machine
The pay and display parking machine from Advance Systems Access Control Solutions offers a long list of features that make it one of the most convenient and accurate choices in pay and display parking machines:
- Reliable battery backup
- Three locking points
- Several different language selections
- Many different levels of cash protection
- Coin acceptor slots
- A clear and easy to read display screen
- A standalone motherboard without operating system
- A thermal receipt printer inside the machine
- A Vandal protection rate of IK 10
- Durable and tested construction
All of these innovative and convenient features were designed for ease of convenience by the end-user. As always, the top priority of Advance Systems Access Control Solutions is the security and reliability of its pay and display parking machines. This latest model is a new iteration in a line of completely safe and secure automated parking machines from Advance Systems Access Control Solutions.
Optional Features of the Pay & Display Parking Machine
In addition to the many standard features of this automated parking payment machine from Advance Systems Access Control Solutions, there is a wide variety of optional features you can choose to customize and adapt to this machine to your specific needs. These optional features include:
- A solar power supply
- A heating and ventilation system
- A state of the art banknote acceptor
- A credit card payment option for customers
- A GSM to allow for remote monitoring access of the machine
- An RFID card reader to allow for third-party integration options with the machine
- A GSM intercom to provide for third-party communication in real time
The choice to add any optional features to the latest pay and display parking machine from Advance Systems Access Control Solutions makes this machine and even easier choice for your parking garage. With the third-party remote control options for this machine, you can have peace of mind and quick access to address any issues or concerns that may arise.
Technical Specifications of the Pay & Display Parking Machine
When you purchase an automated parking payment machine from Advance Systems Access Control Solutions, you can rest assured that you are getting the highest quality available in the industry. For specific details on the technical specifications of this top-quality parking payment machine, see below:
- 230 V / 50 Hz + 12 V accumulator
- A control voltage of 12 V DC
- An ingress protection of IP 44/20
- Dimensions of 1660 x 450 x 375mm
- A weight of 105 kg
- A wide temperature operating range of -20 to up to more than 50 °C
If you have any other specific questions about the technical specifications for this latest automated parking payment machine from Advance Systems Access Control Solutions, please feel free to contact our customer service representatives directly. We are more than happy to answer any of your questions about this cutting-edge product as well as the other innovative products and services we have to offer.
Reliable Quality from Advance Systems Access Control Solutions
Advance Systems Access Control Solutions has a strong reputation in the industry for providing top quality parking payment solutions. We stand by all of our products and pride ourselves on offering the best customer service in the industry.